Raising Money For Our School
Fundraising is essential to the operations of Yahl Primary School.
In the last few years, fundraising by the School Governing Council has enabled the following:
- purchase of a class set of surface computers
- subsidy of the biannual trip to Canberra for Year 6/7 students
- purchase of musical instruments
- purchase of pens for all graduating students; and
- purchase of the school’s new Pedal Prix car.
Fundraising usually involves raffles, cake stalls, auctions, barbeques, fetes, cabarets and bingo nights.
Parental support in assisting with the organisation of these activities, attending events and donating goods is critical to the success of these fundraising initiatives and is greatly appreciated.
Ideas for fundraising activities are warmly welcome at any time during the school year.